Portable 12V Electric Air Pump for Inflatable Boat, Inflatable Kayak and Paddle Board (No Battery)
Portable 12V Electric Air Pump for Inflatable Boat, Inflatable Kayak and Paddle Board (No Battery) by Saturn at Atlantic United Soccer. MPN: GP80 Electronic Pump. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Supported Air Valves - This pump is suitable for the products that are using the HR (Halkey-Roberts), Bravo or similar type air valve. This kind of
About this pump - Turn on the POWER switch and set the maximum desired pressure by turning the red dial, (10KPa = 100mbr = 1.45 PSI). Factory default working pressure is set as 25KPa (3.6 PSI).This pressure is suitable for most inflatable boats.
Use for Deflation - You can use it to deflate the same chamber too. Attach the yellow hose onto the deflation side of the inflator (round outlet with notches). Attach the other end to the chamber you wish to deflate.
Warranty - For recreational using, the electrical control boards, motor are guaranteed for 1 year. Air hose, valve adapters and carrying bag are guaranteed for 3 months. Warranty for commercial use is limited to 3 months from purchase date.
Features & Highlights
- Turbo Fan Stage: Max Pump Air 500L per Minute, Dual Cylinder Stage: Max Pressure Support 80 Kpa / 11.6 PSI
- Multiply Air Valve Adaptors, Analog Air Gauge Built-in; Air Hose Kit, Power Cable, Carrying Bag, Light Weight 6Lbs
- Pressure Setting from 1PSI, Increment per 0.25 KPA, INTERNAL Digital Control
- Auto Shuts Off when Set Pressure Achieved, Supports Intake & Outtake (Inflate & Deflate) Dual Actions.
- New reinforced piston technology applied, Limited 1 Year Warranty, provide life time flat rate repair service
|Part Number:||GP80 Electronic Pump|
|MPN:||GP80 Electronic Pump|